The location for the 2019 3GN Nationals scheduled for October 12-13 will change from Blakely, Georgia to Holt, Florida. Holt, Florida is approximately 2.5 hours south of Blakely, and very close to the beach town of Destin.
The Southern Tactical Shooting Range in Holt will host the event and features many of the attributes that makes a facility perfect for a major 3-Gun match. Home to the Green Beret Foundation’s 2019 Fallen Heroes 3-Gun Shooting Competition, Southern Tactical has 15 range bays at various sizes, natural terrain and long range options up to 1000 yards.
Located just off of I-10, Southern Tactical is just over 30 minutes the beach, 40 minutes from Pensacola and 45 minutes from Fort Walton Beach. The range is also centrally located for military bases including NAS Pensacola, NAS Panama City, Duke Field and Eglin AFB.
Southern Tactical’s story began a few years ago with a group of like-minded American Patriots who dreamed up such a place that would provide sports shooting enthusiasts with a safe, modern and memorable facility for all to enjoy. Currently Southern Tactical Range is filled with Military, LEO, Government Agencies, Civilians and Competition shooters from all over the Southeast.
Southern Tactical Range provides shooters with the following:
- 100-yard static bay (1 Each)
- 300-yard action bay (1 Each)
- 600-yard action multi-purpose long range bay (1 Each)
- 1000-yard multi-purpose long range bay (1 Each)
- 25-yard action bays (8 total)
- 50-yard action bays (11 total)
- Sports Clay Shooting Area (50 Acres)
- Fleet of Golf Carts for rental (24 total)
- Large covered pavilion centrally located on the range with running water and electricity which is commonly used as the gathering area for competitions.