Caracal’s out-of-the-box-ready competition rifle, the Versus, is now in stock and ready to ship to FFL retailers across the country
BOISE, Idaho – Caracal USA, the official manufacturer of Caracal firearms in the United States, today announced commercial availability of the VERSUS Competition Rifle.
The VERSUS rifle is currently in stock and ships to FFL retailers upon order.
Customers may purchase the VERSUS Competition Rifle via their preferred FFL retailer, online at www.rainierarms.com, or by calling Caracal USA directly at (208) 323-8727.
MSRP for the VERSUS Competition Rifle is $1,799.
The VERSUS Competition Rifle was designed by competitive shooters, for competitive shooters, with features that today’s top competitors demand. By focusing on the essential aspects of dependability, accuracy, reduced weight, and superior ergonomics, the VERSUS Competition Rifle gives you the perfect foundation for your podium finish. This rifle provides a true “out-of-the-box” solution for any competitor ranging from novice shooter to world class athlete, at a price point that allows everyone to run with the pack.
- Proof Research 18″ Carbon Fiber wrapped barrel, provides superb accuracy and significant weight savings
- Geissele Automatics Super 3 Gun (S3G) trigger, its robust feel and light pull weight, combined with a lightning-quick reset, make this trigger ideal for any 3 Gun competitor
- 15” free float, proprietary hand guard with M-Lok attachment interface system
- Minimalist butt stock allowing all functional requirements while keeping weight under 6oz
- XMR Extended magazine release, ergonomically designed, 4x larger than standard button
- Weight without magazine is 6.2 lbs.
- Supported with a limited lifetime warranty, which covers the rifle from all material and workmanship defects for the life of the rifle under ownership of the original end user
- Made in U.S.A.
Visit caracalusa.com/dealers to find an Authorized Caracal Dealer near you.