Train with Pierre LeClair & Marc McMaster April 21 in Pennsylvania; 3GN Membership Included with this Affordable, One-Day Course on 3-Gun Basics
Veteran 3-Gun competitors Pierre LeClair and Marc McMaster will be hosting a one-day 3-Gun 101 course at the Outdoor Sportsman’s Club in Bellefonte, PA, April 21. The course is $65 and includes a one-year membership to 3-Gun Nation, along with a match fee for the following day’s local club match.
Learn the basics from Pro- and Expert-level competitors, as this course is designed to get you ready for the sport of 3-Gun. Then put what you’ve learned to the test the following day in a six-stage 3GN Club Series match.
“Pennsylvania has a long history in the shooting sports and our goal is to involve as many people as possible in the fast-growing sport of 3-Gun,” McMaster said. “We hope to remove some of the ‘intimidation factor’ for newer shooters to 3-Gun and help them make good decisions on guns and gear.”
3-Guns…3-Times the fun!
Prepare for a one-of-a-kind introduction into the fun and excitement of 3-Gun!
This 1-Day course offers a thorough rundown of what you need to know before competing in your first 3-Gun event. Featuring expert 3-Gun competitor Pierre LeClair along with Marc McMaster, this class will cover the sport from A-to-Z including the guns, gear, rules, and what to expect at your first match.
Topics covered include:
– Range Safety and basic 3-gun range commands
– Basic 3GN rules overview
– Gear and equipment overview for each division
– How to safely maneuver through a basic COF under time
– Basic shotgun overview and loading techniques
– Basic pistol overview
– Basic rifle overview
– 3GN Club Series and classification brief overview
– Fundamental understanding of firearm safety
– Basic understanding of pistol, rifle and shotgun platforms
SPECIAL OFFER: 3GN Membership is FREE with your class registration for non-members! Class participants will be entered into the 3GN Member database after the class registration is processed.
Don’t have all the gear you need? Ask us about demo equipment!
– AR-15 style rifle
– Semi-automatic pistol
– 12 gauge autoloading or pump action shotgun
– Belt, holster, shotgun shell caddies, mag pouch
– 100 rounds of shotgun; 100 rounds of pistol; 100 rounds of rifle; 10 slugs
– Eye and ear protection
Each 3-Gun Nation certified instructor has a proven track record of success in competitive shooting and 3-Gun competition, and has been selected by us to help new shooters like yourself to join the fun and excitement of 3-Gun events!
Sign up now HERE!